Pages

vendredi 16 mars 2018

Through Christ I can

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. Here is a card I made for The Paper Players.


Challenge:
The Paper Players: color pink



Supplies:
  • stamps: Trust In The Lord & God Is Awesome (The Greeting Farm)
  • paper pad: Kraft Notes (Forever Friends)
  • washi tape (Illustrated Faith)
  • die: Pierced Rectangles (MFT Die-namics)
  • paper: Neenah Solar White
  • ink: Extreme Black (MFT)

Thank you for stopping by.


3 commentaires:

  1. I just love this fabulous card and sentiment! Such a gorgeous angel! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What an uplifting sentiment to accompany your sweet angel Valerie. Thanks for joining my shades of pink challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS