Pages

dimanche 18 mai 2014

Need to venti? The Card Concept #10 & Colour Me #20

Hello!

Here is my card for The Card Concept (my card is clean and simple) and Colour Me 



  
 
 Thank you for stopping by.

7 commentaires:

  1. Such fun colors on your coffee cozies! I love the stenciled background, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the sponging you did to get a gradient of colors...such a cute sentiment too...one I could use often! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ooooh I love this! Can't stop starring at the mix. Great card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How fun! This is a great combo of challenges!
    Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great stencil work, the colors look awesome on your card! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a totally cool card! I love the graphic stamp you've used in the background especially with those graduated colours! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS