Pages

samedi 22 juin 2013

Studio Calico Card Kits

Hello!

I am doing a scrap-marathon this week-end as my fiancé is in Le Mans. I am doing all day what I like most: scrapbooking & cardmaking... Isn't that cool, huh? Well, I'll go to the movie at 5 pm. I want to see "The Great Gatsby" with Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Isla Fisher.

Here are my cards:




  • Studio Calico Card Kit: Block Party (January 2013)
  • inks: Tide Pool, Wet Cement (Hero Arts Shadow Ink) & Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko);
  • washi tape (Studio Calico);
  • twine (Studio Calico);
  • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey) & Find your wings and fly (My Mind's Eye).
 


  • Studio Calico Card Kit: Front Row (February 2013);
  • ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko);
  • staples;
  • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey) & Find your wings and fly (My Mind's Eye).

    • Studio Calico Card Kit: Neverland (March 2013);
    • inks: Green Hills, Pale Tomato, Wet Cement (Hero Arts Shadow Ink) & Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko);
    • mist: Mister's Huey (Studio Calico);
    • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey) & Find your wings and fly (My Mind's Eye).



    • Studio Calico Card Kit: Spencer's (April 2013);
    • ink: Pale Tomato (Hero Arts Shadow Ink) & Memento Danube Blue (Tsukineko);
    • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey).
    • stamps: Textures 1 (Florilèges Design) & Framed Fonts (Avery Elle);
    • ink: Wet Cement (Hero Arts Shadow Ink);
    • washi tape;
    • enamel dots: Basics (Basic Grey) & Find your wings and fly (My Mind's Eye).
    Thank you for stopping by :)

    1 commentaire:

    1. Wow!!! Just amazing cards Valerie.Love them all. Where do you buy the SC card kits?? I would love to know. Thanks

      RépondreSupprimer

     
    SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS