Pages

vendredi 12 octobre 2012

Merry Monday #36, Paper Smooches Sparks & Mojo Monday #262

Hi everyone!

I'm back with a few Paper Smooches cards.

My first card is for Merry Monday

 


  • papers: Authentique, Festive
  • stamps: Paper Smooches, All Yule Need & Christmas Sampler
 My second card is for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

 

 The sketch was not an easy one... but I love how my card turned out :)


  • papers: Lawn Fawn, Fa La La
  • stamps: Paper Smooches, Swanky Snowdudes
My third card is for Mojo Monday

 
 I flipped the sketch...


  • papers: Echo Park Paper, Holly Jolly Christmas
  • stamps: Paper Smooches, Swanky Snowdudes
And here are three other cards made with my new Paper Smooches stamps... My inspiration comes from the Paper Smooches blog...


5 commentaires:

  1. What a clever way to use the sentiments in different colours to make the background. Such a fun collection of cards! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous Christmas cards - you've been very busy! Love your card for Merry Monday this week - thanks for playing along with us!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, what a lovely stack of Christmas cards, Valerie! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You have been SUPER SUPER busy! LOVE each of these cards--they are perfect for the Holiday Season!!! I looooooove your take on the PSS sketch--it's a card from the snowman family! LOVE:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS