Pages

mardi 19 avril 2016

Thank you // House of Cards

Hello!

I made a thank you card for a challenge.

 Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
  • Stamp: Old French Writing (Hero Arts)
  • Sentiment: Pretty Poppies (MFT Stamps)
  • Die: flower die (?)
  • Coloration: Copics
Challenge:
House of Cards: Script and/or color combo



Thank you for stopping by.

6 commentaires:

  1. Darling card, I like the stitched background script and the ombree flower and stems, very striking! Glad you joined us at House of Cards. Donna DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congrats on your Just add Ink win - I knew it was a winner as soon as I saw it! This card is beautiful, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congrats on your Just add Ink win - I knew it was a winner as soon as I saw it! This card is beautiful, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your CAS card is super fantastic! I love the ombre effect on the flower which really pops against the background. Amazing card!

    Toni
    HOC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I totally adore this beautiful card! The layering is perfect! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to link this up with us at MHKDesigns, too! www.mhkdesignsbymynn.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS