Pages

vendredi 20 septembre 2013

Have a Ball: Paper Smooches Sparks & KIS #23

Here is my card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS and Keep it Simple Challenges

                             

  • stamps: Paper Smooches (Crystal Clear)

2 commentaires:

  1. So very pretty! Great use of the color scheme! Sorry I'm a bit late - but thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OHHH! LOVE this one layer CAS card! BEAUTIFUL use of these colors:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over that Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps...I know I'm SUPER late in leaving this comment:) I hope that you will link up some more creations (tonight ends the ANYTHING GOES challenge! And tomorrow starts the "lace" trend!)!!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS