Pages

samedi 26 janvier 2013

Unscripted Sketches #194, A Blog Named Hero & Moxie Fab World Challenges

Hey there!

I hope you all are doing well, I'm happy it's the weekend and we have nothing special so that means I can do a lot of scrapping! Woohoo!

I have a couple of cards for challenges. The first is for Unscripted Sketches (the sketch from last week) and I had to play with my new Simon Says Stamps stamps.

SK 163 US 194 

(inspiration: KWernerDesign)
  • stamps: Simon In Love, Simon Says Stamp!
  • background stamp: Arrow Background Cling Stamp, Hero Arts
I thought I'd play with the Moxie Fab World Challenges
  
(inspiration: N@t Ali)
  •  stamp: Happy, Happy, Penny Black
  • stamp: You, Simon Says Stamp + die "you"
  • die hearts: Kesi'art
  • papers: Lovely, Authentique
   
(inspiration: Snappy Stampin' w Arielle)
  • stamps: My Heart Sings & Kindness Matters, Neat & Tangled
  • die heart: Sizzix
  • heart embossing folder: Cuttlebug
  
(the card measures 2,5''x3'' inches)
  • stamps: My Heart Sings, Neat & Tangled
And for A Blog Named Hero


(inspiration: Jennifer McGuire Ink)
  • stamps: Untitled Heart, Hero Arts / You, Simon Says Stamp
  • papers: Lovely, Authentique
 That's it for now.
 Thanks for stopping by today!


6 commentaires:

  1. Love those puppies - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bonjour, Valerie! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Valerie! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hey Valerie! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hey again, Valerie! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you found the challenges to be so inspiring! :)

      Supprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS