Pages

vendredi 9 novembre 2012

Studio Calico kit "Handmade" / JUG#161, DD#27, SSS#183, RS#36

Hi everyone!

I'm here with a couple of cards made with an old Studio Calico kit "Handmade" (12/2011) and cards for challenges.




My card for Just Us Girls





 My card for Sweet Stop Sketches

  • papers: Fa-La-La, Lawn Fawn
  • stamp: Neat & Tangled, Kindness Matters
  • twine: Lawn Fawn trimming

 

My card for Dynamic Duos


  • paper: All is Bright, My Mind's Eye
  • die: Christmas tree die, Prickley Pear
  • sentiment: Christmas Sampler, Paper Smooches

And my card for Retro Sketches

  • papers: Winter Wonderland, My Mind's Eye
  • stamp: Neat & Tangled, Kindness Matters



That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Bye-bye

 

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow! Beautiful cards! I love your Sweet Stop Sketch card with the fun ornament paper and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop Sketch.
    Melissa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your designer paper and your sentiment. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS